Monday, April 15, 2013

A Magical Time at PTO Carnival

              The princesses had a lovely time at the PTO carnival.  One of my favorite moments was when a little girl was visiting with Cinderella and she was so excited to tell her, "I dress up like you all the time."  Another little girl saw Beauty and she reached out to her.  Princess Beauty knelt down to give her a hug and then the little girl whispered in her ear, "I've been waiting to meet you my whole life!"  I have to say that Beauty's eyes became a little foggy.  It was so wonderful to meet all the little prince and princesses of Conestoga Elementary School.  Thanks again for inviting us!


What are the princesses up to now?  
Find out!  Like us on Facebook click here



Real Princesses Omaha Children's Party Entertainment at the Conestoga PTO Carnival

No comments:

Post a Comment